[mythtv] 0.9 Road Map Sugestion

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Mar 20 12:12:02 EST 2003

I am not talking about a branch per say but more of after the next few
weeks before an major new unstable stuff gets added in but after more
people have had a change to user .8 and find the little bugs.  Example
under .8 the problem with setup under Pal. not having all the
resolutions avaible little things that get fixed in the first few weeks
after a release but before the really unstable stuff gets put into CVS.

Robert