[mythtv] 0.9 Road Map Sugestion

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Mar 20 08:55:33 EST 2003

Isaac this isn't so much of a requests for some new option but of how
you release.  I have been following this list since the 0.6 was about to
be release and have seen the same patern I sugest we make one change.
 From .7 to .8 you major change was to get the backend / frontend
resolved which looks good.  however there was a point in CVS before you
commit masive changes to start the backend / frontend change and lots of
bug fixes for .7.  I sugest that before you hit CVS with massive changes
for the great things you have planed for 0.9 that you make a .81 or .8.1
release to get some of the bug fixes like the Pal fix that is going in
right now and a few other minor fixes that are being done before you
majorly break CVS again and make it something for developers only again.

Robert