[mythtv] PATCH: mythmusic enhancements

Eric Andresen ruler111 at cox.net
Thu Mar 20 01:18:14 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 13:42, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> Oops.  Found a bug in my patch which caused it to crash if you tried to pause
> with keyboard accelerators enabled.  Try this updated patch instead.
>
> -Joe C.

Here's a patch based on your patch for a few things I tweaked..

-- Display infoString in the information panel. The same QLabel also
shows Paused/Stopped status.

-- Display the current song rating to the right of the new infolabel.

-- Fix the column width of "Rating" that was driving me nuts.

-- Commented out code that decreases song rating if you skip over it...
If I'm not in the mood for a song, I'll skip it, but that doesn't mean I
like it less.

And probably a few other minor things that I got picky about.

Cheers.

--
--Eric Andresen
  ndiin at asu.edu