[mythtv] alternate EPG not redrawing

Cliff Draper Cliff.Draper at Sun.com
Wed Mar 19 18:03:11 EST 2003

From: "Kevin Bowen" <kevin at ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:22:36 -0800
> Hmmm, I'm using a radeon 7500, so it doesn't sound like a driver
>  issue to me

Agreed.  It's probably not the video driver.

>  (well, of course, both drivers could be flawed in the
>  same way). Cliff, Michael, (or anyone else who is also seeing this
>  problem), what video card are you using?

GeForce4 MX 440 in Debian 3.0 (XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1) with nvidia
drivers version 1.0.4191.

> And does anyone know if
>  this problem is new, or has it existed for as long as the alternate
>  EPG has? I only fairly recently upgraded from .7, so I haven't been
>  with the alt EPG since its inception.

Don't know.  I just upgraded from .7 last night.  I didn't see any
problems like that in .7.

Cliff Draper    Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
Van Roy's Law:  An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.