[mythtv] alternate EPG not redrawing

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Wed Mar 19 13:56:46 EST 2003

I have seen this myself.

I believe it is related to the method they or QT are handling screen
blits/redraws.  It works better on some video cards I have than others.
And the other EPG seems fine.

But I haven't had time to look into it.  I would like (as I'm sure you
would) to find a "fix or workaround" in myth instead of buying a new
video card or hacking on the X servers....

Mike

Michael Kedl <kedlm at knology.net>