[mythtv] PATCH: Reset cutpoints and bookmarks.

Eric Andresen ruler111 at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 18:14:41 EST 2003

Here's a short little patch I made that just allows 'R' to be used on
the play/delete recordings menu to reset all cutpoints and bookmarks (on
the highlighted recording), with confirmation.

The reasoning is mostly for manual screwups such as bookmarking yourself
in a faulty cutpoint (I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done this),
and the main reason: to get rid of the nasty cutpoints that the current
channelskipping code has been producing occasionally (peppered
cutpoints, et cetera). All in all, hopefully you will not have to use it
much.

--
--Eric Andresen
  ndiin at asu.edu