[mythtv] Occasional Segfault with CVS of MythTV

Tue Mar 18 10:11:29 EST 2003

> Edward Wildgoose wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps I misunderstand.  Are you refering to the top paragraph?  Is it the
> > epg on top during live tv which doesn't work under KDE?
>
> This is all related to window stacking. Set "Click to Focus"
> and turn off auto-hide for the Panel and see if it does
> better.

I think I have these already?  I am using the KDE defaults which make it look/feel like windows.  The panel does not auto hide, and windows do not appear when the mouse hovers over them (it takes a click).

The main mythtv screen looks OK.  Mythweather is behind the panel, the TV display is behind the panel I think, but when you press "m" during live TV, the epg definitely moves in front of the panel because that is the only bit I can see, the rest is behind the frozen live tv picture

Does this offer any clues?  Is this normal?

Thanks