[mythtv] mythmusic: unsupported fileformat

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Mon Mar 17 11:14:54 EST 2003

Given that a search of the list turns up nothing I'll go out on a limb and guess that I'm doing something wrong here :)  Mythmusic is giving me an "unsupported fileformat" error when trying to play .mp3 files.  If I go back to cvs from late February, early March it works fine with exactly the same files.  Can someone point me in a direction to look?  I can use the older mythmusic fine but I'd like to be able to take advantage of the new functionality coming down the pike.

TIA