[mythtv] Gentoo CVS ebuild

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Sat Mar 15 12:16:12 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Eric Andresen wrote:

> Something is wrong with the sed statements on your machine. If you look
> within the ebuild, you can see that I have a few lines that sed through
> to change the -march= line from pentiumpro. Are you running a current
> version of portage? Run "emerge sync && emerge -u portage" to make sure.

Is it really necessary to have the -march line in the settings.pro file? I
thought Gentoo set the compiler flags for optimization and architecture
automatically, and so it's redundant for Myth's makefiles to do the same.

Drew

--
Drew Bernat                                                __ ____
abernat at zathras.net                                         |  | |