[mythtv] Re: mythweb program listing 'out of memory'.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sat Mar 15 13:31:54 EST 2003

Thanks, but in the example the memory limit was set at 64 MB, which I
think should be more than enough. I have just tried some experiments and
apparently the deciding factor is that i changed line 332 of
functions.php from 'order by channum + 0' to 'order by chanid' (??!!). I
find it very odd that changing the sorting of the channels can have such
an impact, I must say, but I guess it will have to do for now. I still
believe it's a bug, though :) -- It used to work just fine like this
until recently... :)

I will try what happens with 'order by chanid + 0' later today...

/Martin.

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>