[mythtv] /dev/video0 not detected

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Fri Mar 14 16:52:27 EST 2003

in the setup of latest CVS, selection #4 , "input Selection" when
clicking on /dev/video0 (Television) it takes me to the "Connect Source
to input" screen but the "Video Source" drop down box is empty.  I can
not select my source (RoadRunner) which is defined.  I made sure the
bttv drivers are loaded and /dev/video0 exists.  I am using an avermedia
AVerTV card that worked on my other machine.  Any ideas?
--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification