[mythtv] Gentoo CVS ebuild

John Hurliman jhurliman at myrealbox.com
Fri Mar 14 12:00:46 EST 2003

Forgot an attachment?

Thank you for the files, if I get some free time tonight I'll make the
rest of the MythTV into modules. And to Derrick: if you're a Gentoo user
it's all about ebuilds. I don't think I've manually installed a single
piece of software since stage1 (minus the kernel), and I'd love to see a
system that can be configured from the bootloader to mythtv without ever
having to.

John Hurliman