[mythtv] mythbackend not starting

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Thu Mar 13 08:49:36 EST 2003

Bruce:

In answer to my own post, I just noticed the query failure when trying
to update the DB.

I see:
	Query was:
	INSERT INTO settings SET value = 'BackendServerIP', data =
	'66.1.180.69', hostname = 'linkexplorer.com';
	Driver error was:
	QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
	Database error was:
	Unknown column 'hostname' in 'field list'
	DB Error (simpledbstorage update):

I guess I'd better look into the DB fields as when I updated from
0.7 to 0.8 I may not have gotten everything correct.