[mailinglists_mytv_dev] [mythtv] smushed left side of epg

Alex Wilbur alex at neuon.com
Wed Mar 12 17:51:01 EST 2003

It almost certainly is (I replied before I'd caught up with last night's
postings). Oops.

BUT, and it's a big but: I just wondered why this was necessarily so...
It would be nice to have an option to say "I am running myth on a TV" or
"I am running Myth on a monitor" and then scale accordingly. I know I
will eventually be running myth on a TV but whilst I'm playing I'd like
to use it on my monitor.

So that is what I am currently working on. I had a quick peek at the
code earlier this morning, but I'm a bit stumpped as to where the two
grid-scaling variables come from (I don't have the source to refer to
right now, but in the gridlayout.cpp (or whatever it was called) file
there are two variables (something like "hmult" and "wmult") that are
used a lot. I just wondered where they came from, but haven't had time
to track that down yet...

Regards

Alex