[mythtv] Mythweb movies not showing movies

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Mon Mar 10 13:26:21 EST 2003

Make sure you update to CVS again today, as the format of the settings
entry that defines which channels are ignored for movie-scanning has
changed again.  If you're current, check your settings and post them
here if they seem right.

The new movie scanning technique also depends on the updates in the main
CVS tree, which include database updates and updates to mythfilldatabase.

So, you need to've run an updated mythfilldatabase on an updated database
schema in order to see movies.

#if Ben Brown /* Mar 10, 10:26 */

#endif /* ben at handcoder.com */