[mythtv] re: mythmusic gui freeze [fixed]

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Mon Mar 10 09:36:04 EST 2003

Hi all,

Just thought I'd update you on my issue with the mythmusic GUI hanging.
  Turns out it's an issue with the thread library in the glibc
distributed with the RedHat 8.1 beta I was using.

This weekend I reinstalled everything from scratch but went back to good
ol' RedHat 8.0 instead of the new Beta.  Now MythMusic works like a charm!

Thanks for all the assistance in this matter.

-Mike

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/