[mythtv] Preparing for 0.8

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Mar 8 14:11:33 EST 2003

There is a few minor bugs left, i have selected timeformat "hh:mm" but i
still see 12hour am/pm clock in alt epg and on the osd.
If the program description is very long the alt epg will draw the program
description ontop of the program grid.

I have attached a patch for mythweb that fixes utf8 encoding, i have tested
this with mozilla and internet explorer and it corectly displays swedish
characters with this patch (its just a oneline patch and some comments)