[mythtv] Seg. fault during WatchingRecording -> WatchingLiveTV

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 6 23:37:25 EST 2003

>>>>> On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:20:53 -0500, Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> said:

i> I think I've fixed it in a slightly more "correct" way (shouldn't have been
i> resetting the time to 0 in this case, so I modified things so it wouldn't
i> be).  Would you mind testing things and letting me know if it still dies for
i> you?  Thanks for tracking this down.

        Looks good -- no crashes over four transitions so far.

        However, I noticed a problem in something I haven't tried
before -- while watching the second of back-to-back recordings (in
WatchingRecording, not WatchingPreRecorded), doing a non-sticky
forward jump causes about a 5 sec. pause followed by the player
exiting back to the menu.  There are no messages other than the
transition to None (and to RecordingOnly on the backend).  Maybe it's
unable to do a seek?  Anyway, it's not too bad because the backend is
still recording so nothing is lost.

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net