[mythtv] patch: mythweb listings

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Mar 6 10:25:01 EST 2003

If this is going to be modified, I think I'd prefer it to be more like in the
actual program guide -- one query per channel for the visible time period,
and then one query per program to get the recording status..  it'd allow for
a more accurate grid, instead of the half hour chunks mythweb uses now.

Isaac