[mythtv] mythmusic question (again)

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Wed Mar 5 15:58:37 EST 2003

Well, since you're pleading I'll just throw out an obvious check.

Make sure you have the screensaver and dpms turned off or your screen
will blank/freeze. I had to do that on my living room box after the wife
couldn't figure out why it went blank....

I doubt this is your problem, but who know?
Mike

Michael Kedl <kedlm at knology.net>