[mythtv] Problems with video playback speeds

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Wed Mar 5 10:18:21 EST 2003

I have 2 tuner cards in my myth tv, a Matrox 200 and a ATI TV Wornder
VE.  The problem comes up when I try to record 2 programs at 1 time.
The recorded video is played back like it is in fast forward.  It plays
fine, just appears that it is in fast forward. This would be great if AI
was trying to get all of my TV watching into a smaller time fram, but
for general day to day stuff it just doesn't cut it.

Any Ideas?

Ben