[mythtv] mythmusic question (again)

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Tue Mar 4 22:54:01 EST 2003

I still can't figure out why the mythmusic GUI locks up while the sound
continues to play just fine.  I'm guessing it has to do with the (lack
of) dispatching status update events to the PlaybackBox.  I cannot
figure out what would block those events.  I have two machines I'm using
right now for testing.  It works fine on one, but the GUI locks on the
other.  The same software seems to be installed on both.  I even took
the mythmusic executable from the working machine to run it on the other
machine, but it still locked, so it seems to be a system configuration
issue outside of the mythmusic program itself.

I'm trying to track down this problem, and I'm to the point of pleading.
  Can someone please suggest a possible line of investigation?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Michael J. Sherman | msherman at dsbox.com