[mythtv] MythMusic Feature Attempt

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Tue Mar 4 11:05:50 EST 2003

I was wondering what the chances of getting my "Intelligent playlist"
stuff worked into MythMusic are?

I really don't want to be a pest, but personally I would like to see
this feature (or one similar). If there are serious issues with the
patch I provided, let me know and I will attempt to correct them. If
this seems like a useless feature to people, just say so and I'll shut
up. ;)

Thanks,
Joe