[mythtv] Possible bug, "Fix Scheduling Conflicts" notshowingallprograms programmed to record

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 2 23:53:52 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Zimmerman" <mdz at debian.org>
To: "Development of mythtv" <mythtv-dev at snowman.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Possible bug, "Fix Scheduling Conflicts"
notshowingallprograms programmed to record

> On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 10:24:05PM +0100, Leandro Dardini wrote:
>
> > The problem is that mythbackend executes a first queries and get all the
> > programs to be recorded, then, when I select fix scheduling conflict,
> > executes three queries, but I have seven programs to be recorded. The
query
> > are issued for every other day and it gets a row as result, the one and
the
> > only one present in the record table. The rows returned are not inserted
in
> > the fix scheduling conflicts.
>
> Mythbackend executes one query to get a list of all programs to be
recorded.
> I am asking which of the showings are appearing in the results of that
> query.

All the showing are correctly appearing as results of the first query.

One record in "channel mode", one happening for each day, seven day loaded
in program. Seven rows as result of the first query.
Only three subsequent query executed by mythbackend, one every other day.
The days queried are not present in fix scheduling conflicts.

I confirm all the show in table/program have the same title, subtitle and
description.

Leandro