[mythtv] mythfilldatabase and the Swedish/Norwegian grabber

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Mar 2 22:12:01 EST 2003

> I have modified the script to remove the program information already
> there since programs have a tendency to change times around
> here and it
> didn't seen like it 'just worked' without this.

I'm geting lots of errors too from mythfilldatabase.
It always complains about dupicate programs but with different names, i also
get some sql insert errors from time to time.

> Also, I have created a little script that looks at certain
> keywords and
> assign a category based on this to the program listings, since no
> categories are listed in the tv_grab_sb grabber. It works pretty well,
> even if occational records get wrong categories.
>
> What is the preferred method of submitting such items?
> It's pretty basic right now, but it serves my needs...

I was thinking about doing something like this, but i thougt about maybe
using the categories from http://tvprogram.nu and then somehow add them
eighter directly to the database or modify the grabber.
But since the grabber is written in perl and i don't know much about perl
i'll probably not do it.