[mythtv] Patch - LiveTV channel favorites

Chris Martin dev at cgmartin.com
Sun Mar 2 13:31:59 EST 2003

Pressing the 4 key on the epg will toggle between the favorites list and
the all channels list. Pressing 4 from the Program Finder will take you
back to the channel list (either favorites or all list). Without the
favorites patch, the 4 key didn't do anything but provide a visual cue
that you were viewing the "Current Programs" list...but when launching
the Program Finder's runtime, the 4 key would take you back to the list.
Just felt that since the navigation is still part of the channel list,
why not just toggle it - saving screen real-estate space at the bottom
for another epg "view" (like "(8) Suggested Programs" or something), and
saving an extra key on my already limited remote. BTW, I would NOT
suggest getting a creative labs IR remote (the credit-card sized one)
and reciever...as it sucks. :)

I'm also dying to know what I missed in the patch in regards to the
indenting...Is there a certain option that I can use in vi? I'm using
tab spacing = 4 (ts=4), which seemed to be what the source was using...

--
-Chris Martin