[mythtv] CVS hang

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Mon Jun 30 17:15:53 EDT 2003

I am running CVS from this morning.  I was watching live tv and a
program that was scheduled to be recorded was about to come on.  I did
not get prompted that it was about to record, and the picture froze.  I
had to kill the backend to get it back.  The only unusual thing I
noticed was that there was a program that would have been finishing
recording except for the fact that it had already been recorded
previously.  I had no problems earlier in the day when I was watching
live tv and a show came on that needed recording, so it isn't something
happening all the time.

Mike