[mythtv] Compile problems with latest mythgallery CVS

mojo mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Mon Jun 30 12:26:28 EDT 2003

i ran the mythtv-cvs ebuild first... it completed ok... or seemed to...
then did the mysql .9 to 1.0 update...
it works... saw the new rankings, new setup screens, looks nice... tv
came up fine... so i started in on the new modules...
watch recordings was a bit funky but i expected something like that...
nothing in mysql should prevent the modules from installing should it?

could you be more specific on what i might be missing so i can see if
the ebuild is an incomplete install?

tia,
Sean

btw, i get the same errors on those plug-ins when i compile from actual
CVS source. (pulled 15 min. ago)