[mythtv] conflict resolution options?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jun 29 19:03:49 EDT 2003

> For one, I'm adding a "re-record" option that will wipe info out of the
> oldrecorded table (is that all I'd need to do?)

ok, I've determined that this works, but now I'm wondering what myth
uses to determine conflicts with this...   If I wipe out based solely on
title/subtitle, will a title/description match interfere?   Basically,
I'm wondering which fields are important in determine what counts as a
duplicate recording.  I have a number of recordings that have the same
title and description (with no subtitle) that aren't considered
duplicates, so I'm wondering if myth only cares about title and