[mythtv] expanding the recorded table?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Jun 27 00:32:11 EDT 2003

> I'd like to suggest/request that myth start storing more information
> about its recorded programs...   particularly, airdate and category,
> though there may be other fields that would be handy, too.

What feed are you using where you get a meaningful airdate?

Airdate is only a year field. From what I can tell it is largely useless
(tv_grab_na) for ordering recordings as it only contains semi valid
information for movies (everything else seems to have a default of 2000).

It would be great if airdate 1) were reliably available 2) were more than
just a year. Maybe have another field like OriginalAirdate (I have totally
selfish other reasons for wanting OriginalAirdate to be in the program,
record, and recorded tables.

--
Anduin Withers