[mythtv] Extra menu/screen navigation bindings

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Mon Jun 23 20:56:49 EDT 2003

I have tweaked my copy of mythtv to add the following key bindings.

  In a single-column, themed menu (such as Funhouse and PurpleGalaxy),
  left will exit the menu unless it's the main menu.

  Also in a single-column, themed menu, right will select the
  currently highlighted item.

  In a few screens (such as playlist, progfind and viewscheduled),
  left will exit the screen if the currently highlighted "thing" is
  already the left-most one.

I like this behavior since my remote has a 5-way directional pad and I
quickly navigate around without having to move my finger to another
key.  Isaac, would you accept such a patch and, if so, under what
conditions (make it configurable, also work for multi-column menus,
etc.)?

David
--
David Engel