[mythtv] mythmusic and mp3 encoder?

Tom LeRoux leroux at harborcoat.com
Sat Jun 21 22:11:06 EDT 2003

that's nice (read the comments in that article, btw).  And if I said I
prefer the sound of MP3 to Vorbis, would you say that my tastes were
incorrect?

I'm not going to add fuel to the fire.  People have preferences, and if you
choose to ignore them, then they'll ignore you (or, in this case,
mythmusic).

Is MythTV catering to the masses, or to the OSS zealot?  Hopefully somewhere
in between.

-Tom