[mythtv] Music Jukebox devl. ToDo's

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 12:33:44 EDT 2003

I recently grabbed cover art for most of my albums, and have been thinking
about writing a cover art visualization plugin for Myth.  Once again,
waiting to get a new box to do development on, as I've sacrificed my main
box to Myth in the living room.  ATM, I have to beg/borrow/steal my wife's
iBook to check my mail and do basic Myth admin.

-JAC