[mythtv] MythMkMovie 0.9.1

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri Jun 20 13:19:59 EDT 2003

The last thing "mplayer -identify" prints is:
"Falling back on trying to parse playlist
1002_20030619004500_20030619011500.nuv..."

And then I have to break it to avoid lockup.

The version of mplayer I use is "MPlayer 0.90rc5-3.2.2" and I have aplied
the patch.

> | And I also noticed that it always complains about
> mythframes, so I had to
> | comment the die line,  after that it printed the frame
> count correctly.
>
> Now, this one I might be able to fix. Can you tell me what the exact
> error message was?

"ERROR: mythframes FAILURE!", the error message just below the call to
mythframes