[mythtv] FF/REW key binding confusion (moved from -users list)

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 00:27:45 EDT 2003

On Sunday 15 June 2003 10:39 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> Yup, that's one of the major ideas behind all those changes -- move
> everything to a single window to make configurable keybindings easier to
> implement, allow for easier external process control, get rid of focus
> issues (aside from returning from a totally external program), allow people
> to run the thing inside of a normal window (still no mouse, but borders),
> and other stuff =)
>
> Isaac

Isaac, does this mean someone has stepped up to actually implement
configurable keybindings?  If so I'd like to be in on the discussion &
contribute some ideas I have brewing... I had been hoping to be able to
tackle it myself, but it's too big a job for my schedule for me alone.  Even
if my ideas get shot down, I'd still like to contribute some code.

-JAC