[mythtv] MythVideo/MythLauncher

Mike Javorski mikej at carmelfly.com
Fri Jun 13 17:13:27 EDT 2003

I am wondering if a more "friendly" naming scheme might be appropriate.

I think that the current MythVideo (which has a very nice interface by
the way) should be called MythMovies or MythCinema (or something
similar) as it is designed to deal with movies primarily. It is not
really designed for playing random videos (the latest trailers/music
videos things of that nature) The previous version of MythVideo really
is what I would think of in that sense. Maybe add some better file
organization (multiple base-directories for example) to it but but the
layout worked.

Any thoughts on this?

- Mike