[mythtv] MythVideo - small bug

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Fri Jun 13 00:42:54 EDT 2003

When you have a filename that begins with an open bracket ( it displays the
full path of the filename in both the video manager and the video list
rather than just the filename. Probably happens with other non alpha-numeric
chars as well.

Probably easier for whoever's working on it directly (John?) to fix it
rather than me submit a patch.

Also I have noticed IMDB lookups seem to be broken lately. I can enter the
numbers manually and everything downloads OK, but the direct lookups by
filename don't work.

This is from CVS about 12 hours before Isaac released 0.9

Christian