[mythtv] Problems with mythvideo lirc input focus

Liam Girdwood liam.girdwood at wolfsonmicro.com
Tue Jun 10 12:17:56 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 13:38, Mark Edwards wrote:
> switching my window manager to fvwn and using the .fvwmrc reccomended in the
> docs fixed this for me.

This works and also removes the window border I had whilst watching live
TV.

Thanks

Liam

--
Liam Girdwood <liam.girdwood at wolfsonmicro.com>

Wolfson Microelectronics plc
http://www.wolfsonmicro.com
t: +44 131 272-7000
f: +44 131 272-7001
Registered in Scotland 89839

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the message states otherwise. We take reasonable precautions to ensure our Emails are virus free.
However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us
and recommend that you subject any incoming Email to your own virus
checking procedures.