[mythtv] i18n: Problem with german umlauts

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Jun 9 17:20:45 EDT 2003

Stefan,

I haven't tested your diff files, however in catalan we do have the u umlaut
also, so I've just tried it in my RH9 with LANG set to ca_ES.UTF8. Having
this settings I'm able to type it without problems, although in the font
that I'm using, the two points looks like a small square over the U instead
of the double point, however this is a font issue, but the umlaut is there.
Is that what's happening to you? If it is, don't care, you have it.

Ramon.