[mythtv] patch to add volume control to mythmusic

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Mon Jun 9 00:44:00 EDT 2003

Thanks!  This is similar to what I wanted to achieve, but not very familiar with
the code.  Two things I noticed, mute also zeros the volume now... not sure why.
 So, it can't just be unmuted you must increase the volume too.  Also, the
display doesn't match the volume.  When my volume hits 100% the slider is
roughly 3/4 of the way up and it stops.  Could this be a screen resolution
issue?  I am running 1024x768.

Thanks,
--Ken