[mythtv] Mythtv recording: machine freezes totally

cafeschintze cafeschintze at gmx.net
Thu Jun 5 14:15:36 EDT 2003

Hello cafeschintze,

>> I've been using 3.3 for a while now, it works fine.

> Do you think it would make sense, to try out older versions of the
> NuppelVideoRecorder and then switch to newer ones until the error
> appears again? That way, we could find out which cvs change caused the
> trouble in my configuration.

Ok, I should have known this doesn't work. The only way I can imagine
at the moment would mean to switch back totally. I have a backup of
the sources of the version that used to work. I will have to reset the
database also. If it works with that configuration, we know its
because one of the updates in mythtv. I will let you know. Any other
ideas?

--
Best regards,
 cafeschintze                            mailto:cafeschintze at gmx.net