[mythtv] bug in MythWeb's Fix Conflicts - alternative recordings

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Thu Jun 5 13:43:28 EDT 2003

Reproduction:

   1. Schedule a series to record "whenever shown on this channel",
      where the episodes are repeated later (e.g. during the night)
   2. Schedule another programme to record when an episode of the series
      runs the first time
   3. Go to Fix Conflicts page of MythWeb

Actual result:

    * No conflicts shown
    * The single recording is listed as to be recorded
    * The episode of the series is not shown *at all*, neither the first
      airing nor the repetition

Expected result:

    * A conflict is shown between the single recording and the first
      airing of the series episode
    * Either the conflict is shown as unresolved or resolved with the
      single recording having precedence, but the first airing of the
      series episode is still listed as deactivated, so I can activate
      it again.
    * The repetition of the series episode is listed as to be recorded
      until I reactivate the first airing.