[mythtv] Transcoder improvements

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Jun 1 23:16:34 EDT 2003

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:24:32 -0400, "Isaac Richards ijr-at-po.cwru.edu
|mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <e6kbhbk35r0t at sneakemail.com> said:
> Applied.  Any particular reason why you're using the listings table
> instead of
> the recorded programs table to get information, though?  You won't be
> able to
> transcode things once the listings are gone..

Yep.  I wasn't paying attention, and I didn't realize that
GetProgramAtDateTime used the listing table while GetProgramFromRecorded
used the recorded table.  Fixing this will also fix the problem with
manual recording.

Any objection to ripping out GetProgramFromRecorded and replacing it with
GetRecordedAtDateTime (or just change GetProgramFromRecorded to use the
ISODate stuff)?  As far as I can tell, nothing is using
GetProgramFromRecorded anymore.

Thanks,
.Geoff
--