[mythtv] Transcoder improvements

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Sun Jun 1 20:55:09 EDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 03:23:55PM -0500, Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:
> The following changes mythtranscode to use ISODate format, uses a more
> flexible parameter passing technique, and fixes the segfault with using
> manual recording (transcoding manual recordings still won't work though).
>  This patch is mostly becuase Michael wants to add some parameters to the
> transcoder, and I'd like to get these in befoe too many apps depend on
> mythtranscode's command-line parameters.

Wow... Talk about timing... I was just adding the same capability to
mythtranscode as you sent this (except for the ISODate format). I'd just
finished the rest. Ah well, I'd rather see yours get used, most likely.
Kinda funny, even still. Oh well, I'll deal with that minor change
(which should, hopefully, be very minor).

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 6CB0A96C       My Public Key Available At: www.keyserver.net