[mythtv] xx of yy both incrementing when watching live recording

Dane Kantner webmaster at cmtweb.com
Tue Jul 29 23:12:20 EDT 2003

Really minor thing...

With CVS, on my system if I wasn't tuned in and the tuner is recording
something, i go to watch what its recording currently under "watch
recordings"....  Everything is fine except for when I pause something that
is currently recording, naturally the counter saying "42:39 of 60:00" or
whatever updates the second part, but it also updates the first part, even
though its paused.  For example, if it will go from "42:39 of 42:39" to
"42:40 of 42:40" ...  I don't think this happens 100% of the time... I
noticed it yesterday and today, but today I also noticed that in the same
recording I later paused it and it didn't increment both at some point later
in the show.  It may have been that the show was actually done "live"
recording(?)

-Dane