[mythtv] MythWeb/playback potential?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Jul 24 12:52:00 EDT 2003

Still wouldn't mind having the option though, because .nuv files based
on PVR-x50 cards play just fine on Windows. What would be left for other
people is to wait for a Windows codec.

And if we have a way to stream data from the backend to a web page it
wouldn't be that much trouble adding pages for the music and videos
either I imagine :-)

-Tako