[mythtv] DVB Channel Change Patch..

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Thu Jul 24 02:19:21 EDT 2003

Ramon Roca wrote:

> Tonight I don't have very much time but I just wanted to do a quick test
> it.
> I'd some trouble with the resynch because I've also some changes to the
same
> code, also I had to rollback Kenneth's patches sent days before. Not sure
> then that my environment is 100% ok. I hope to submit also my patch,
> probably by this weekend, because really to have distinct local versions
is
> a headache.
Do I recall corectly if you are working on the 'setup' programs screens? If
not, I'll push myself upn them..

> My feedback is:
> -Is getting better, now i see the osd channel number ok, it time-shits,
> etc..
YAY, COOL EY!

> -I had no segfaults while changing channels (I did just some few)
I've done it, somewhere in LoadImage from OSDSet, suspecting that we need to
caache the original rgb32 image, and rescale that.

> -Where hangs, is if tries to tune to a channel and is unable to lock a
> signal form it. mythfrontend just hangs, nosegfault.

Isaac, is there an easy method of padding the stream in case we don't
receive anything from the DVB demux?

> -I get bad audio from CNN International at Astra 11778|V|27500, the
> mythbackend says that is 64Kb/s mono, while it isn't.

I, unfortunatley, can not tune that channel, only at 1W. Send me a DISECQ
driver for my nokia dish, and i'll tune in :)

Kenneth