[mythtv] MythTV Recording System Future

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Jul 23 01:44:33 EDT 2003

Just an idea, but might it not be useful for you to make some kind of
"issue list" in which you could put all the things that you think need
attention but are not planning to do yourself (anytime soon)? It could
give people who want to contribute but don't have the
time/inclination/inspiration to do a full-fledged project some pointers
as to the help they could provide.

I know that managing a list like that will eat up precious time as well,
but it doesn't have to be The Ultimate Issue List, maybe just a list of
the things you'd gladly take the time for to tick them off because
somebody else fixed it ;-)

-Tako