[mythtv] new mythweb

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Jul 21 18:42:43 EDT 2003

On Monday 21 July 2003 05:08 pm, Chris Petersen wrote:

> > Seems to me that a lot of the category colors are really unreadable..  The
> > light blue and the neon green don't have much contrast at all with the
> > grey text.  The orange color isn't much better..

> Like I said, color changes are needed...  it's ready for cvs, not
> release.

I can't replace something that works with something that doesn't.

> those mouseover areas make up at least as much data as the visible
> content.  It's actually rather snappy with them disabled.  can't
> remember off-hand whether or not I made an easy way to disable them.

They should be off by default, then.  This is _slow_.  About 6-7 seconds
versus about 1.

> > The recorded section doesn't work with current CVS.  After fixing that..
> > It'd be nice if the default sorting method was newest first, I can't even
> > get it to sort like that by clicking on the headers.
>
> what changed in cvs to break things?

programinfo struct changed several times.  You're also missing the weekslot
stuff, but that doesn't break things =)

> > I don't really like the scheduled recordings page.  Seems less functional
> > than the current mythweb one -- can't see what the type of recording a
> > program is, no way to delete the scheduled recording.  What you have now
> > works for a fix conflicts screen, but not for a list of scheduled
> > recordings, I'd think.
>
> that may end up having to be a skin thing.  I don't really care what
> kind of recording something is, since I can click on the program name
> and see that on the details page.  But it's easy enough to add to the
> list - the data is all there, it's just not being displayed.  the
> "personal settings" thing would probably help here, too.

Nothing on the scheduled recordings page is a link.

Oh, now I see -- what you have as 'Scheduled Recordings' is what the older
mythweb calls the old 'fix conflicts' interface.  I hadn't had anything with
a conflict before..

Isaac