[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase & Timezones

Steve Brown steve-mythtvdev at deltabbs.org
Mon Jul 21 14:18:31 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:
> You can probably fix that by adjusting the 'Time offset for XMLTV listings'
> parameter in setup.

Yeah, but wouldn't that mean I'd have to readjust it everytime we
start/stop Summertime.

Also, say we grab a weeks worth of listing, I'm not too sure what would
happen to those programs that are over the Summertime transition,
because programs within the XML data will suddenly go from having
'+0100' during Sumemrtime, to nothing in the Winter.

I'd guess that the 'Time Offset' would still be applied, so half the
weeks programs would be an hour earlier in the listing than reality.

Or, more likely, I'm mis-understanding here :-/

-S